So this is the part where I explain who I am and what my new blog is about.
My name is Rachel. I met Adam, my soul-mate (clichéd I know, but 100% true) in 2005 and we married three years later.
We have three boys; Ewan, Dylan and Jude. Ewan is our Angel. He was stillborn in January 2011. Dylan was born a year later in 2012 and Jude in 2015. They are our Rainbow babies. Our family is complete with our two cats Rocky and Rudi, often more trouble than everyone else put together.
I want to blog about a variety of things:
- My wonderful family
- Our experience of stillbirth, how it changed our lives and the support we received
- The beautiful county of Lancashire where we live
- Our jaunts out and about, up and down the country
- Juggling a demanding job and being a mum
- My good intentions to keep fit and active and eat healthily (!)
I hope you enjoy my page
Follow me on Twitter @angel2rainbows and my Facebook page An Angel and Two Rainbows